How to Find a Model Number
Amazing! I took out the bottom shelf, unscrewed the lower sprayer blade and removed the blade, and tightened the screws each about a half turn all the way around the pump cover. Then I tested the dishwasher, and voila! No leaks in sight! Thanks!
1) What is the function of the screen and what consequences might ensue if it is not replaced?
2) If this screen were to be replaced, would the pump cover seal also need replacing?
3) If a new pump cover seal were installed, would the use of a sealant be called for?
1) Would a thread sealer on the screws help? The screws seem fairly tight, though. Perhaps the pump seal is "scrunched" a bit.
2) Should the screws be torqued to a certain setting?
3) Could the problem be the tear in the front of the filter? Isn't the water traveling down through the filter? I don't see how that could be the problem.