Thanks, I ran the diagnostic and machine powered down during spin test. I had a fill code and slow drain code in the history, I am sure due to the machine not finishing the whole cycle. I pulled the back cover to do drive motor readings and discovered the green/yellow ground wire that goes to the MCU was not connected to the drive motor (broken from the connector). I crimped on a new connector and attached it to the drive motor and that fixed the problem. Oh ya pulled the front panel to clean out the drain filter (a couple of coins in it) and found the paper tech document attached inside the front panel (same one you pointed me to). So thanks again, such a simple fix, but I am not complaining.