Get Answers to your Appliance Repair Questions

Disclosure: This website contains affiliate links, Meaning I get a commission if you decide to make a purchase through my links, at no cost to you.

Your Privacy Rights

Washer Parts  ·   Dryer Parts  ·   Refrigerator Parts  ·   Dishwasher Parts  ·   Range/Cooktop/Oven Parts  ·   All Appliance Parts 

Author Topic: samsung refrigerator getting too cold  (Read 283 times)

Offline 951michael

• VIP Member
samsung refrigerator getting too cold
« on: August 30, 2022, 01:26:47 PM »

I have a Samsung model RF24Fsedbsr refrigerator and it is getting too cold inside.  I set the refrigerator to 44 degrees F and stuff in there still freezes.   I placed a thermometer in there and it read below freezing. 

I have included a link to a video of the front display blinking.  I don’t know if that has something to do with it or not.

Thanks for helping!!!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1RfWmN1VQaoHOuM0MuZOr9kZcTG63jkjL/view?usp=drivesdk

Offline Appliance Medix

• VIP Member
Re: samsung refrigerator getting too cold
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2022, 04:25:25 PM »
Sounds like you’ve got a temperature sensor issue.  If you press “energy saver” & “lighting” buttons together for approx 8 sec…it will enter into a self diagnostic mode. It will display any error codes if you have any.  It’s important to hit those buttons at the exact same time.  Let me know what it displays.