Get Answers to your Appliance Repair Questions

Disclosure: This website contains affiliate links, Meaning I get a commission if you decide to make a purchase through my links, at no cost to you.

Your Privacy Rights

Washer Parts  ·   Dryer Parts  ·   Refrigerator Parts  ·   Dishwasher Parts  ·   Range/Cooktop/Oven Parts  ·   All Appliance Parts 

Author Topic: GE Profile fridge not dispensing water, appears to be hose in door  (Read 333 times)

Offline jpz

• VIP Member

Hello all.

I have a GE Profile, model PYE22KSKOSS. After coming back from vacation, it suddenly stopped dispensing water.

I have traced the issue down to the hose in the door. I have water all the way up to the quick disconnect just before the hose goes down through the door.  After disconnecting  the hose I can dispense water from this hose by pressing the dispense switch on the door. I am assuming the water in the door hose is frozen, however I can not figure out how to disassemble the door to verify.

I have removed the dispensing panel on the front, and the inside bottom of the door which allows me to see the bottom of the hose I believe to have frozen water.

Any thoughts or manuals on how I can access this hose?

We just went grocery shopping and fridge is full so unplugging and letting the hose unfreeze is not an option currently.

Thanks for any help.