Get Answers to your Appliance Repair Questions

Disclosure: This website contains affiliate links, Meaning I get a commission if you decide to make a purchase through my links, at no cost to you.

Your Privacy Rights

Washer Parts  ·   Dryer Parts  ·   Refrigerator Parts  ·   Dishwasher Parts  ·   Range/Cooktop/Oven Parts  ·   All Appliance Parts 

Author Topic: LG washer WM2701HV Bleach not dispensing during tub clean cycle  (Read 223 times)

Offline Reidm

• VIP Member

LG Washer Model WM2701HV

When running the tub clean cycle, I fill the liquid bleach dispenser to the max fill line with liquid chlorine bleach as indicated in the user manual. At the end of the cycle the dispenser is still full and appears to not have been dispensed. Washer is level and inlet hoses and dispenser are all clean. Siphon towers are all clean and clear. When running test mode, the dispenser inlet for the bleach works (water comes out). But when I run tub clean with the dispenser drawer out, only main wash and softener inlets (not prewash or bleach) activate.

Any ideas what could be the cause?

Haven't tried running the bright whites cycle yet. Will try that next and update.

Offline Reidm

• VIP Member
Re: LG washer WM2701HV Bleach not dispensing during tub clean cycle
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2022, 12:03:45 PM »
UPDATE: Bright Whites cycle dispenses bleach as appropriate. Issue is only present on tub clean cycle.