Trying to figure out why my washer is stopping mid-cycle, roughly 3 times during speed cycle.
During the cycle everything seems to work, fills with water, spins, drains, adds detergent, adds fabric softner
Went through the Service Mode:
- t02 - had some old codes, so I cleared it out, the remaining one was Sticky Keys
- t04 LED And Buttons Test Mode - no problems, all LED/Buttons work
- t05 Water Pump Test Mode - acted like it worked, every other cycle it drained just fine
- t06 Water Lever Control Test Mode - made it through the cycles "E" -> "F" -> "nL" -> it kept filling and filling and never reaching the "oF" level cause it got all the way to the top and it started leaking through the front door so I had to stop the test. This is the only time I've ever seen it leak through the front
- t09 Cold Water Valve Test Mode - filled with cold water
- t10 Tumble Test - worked
- t11 Spin Test - worked
- t12 Dispenser Motor Test Mode - everything looked to work
- t14 Spin Spin Ramp Test Mode - worked
After running these tests, I believe its the Water Level Control that is causing the issue, but I am also unable to find what the part is that needs replaced.