Get Answers to your Appliance Repair Questions

Disclosure: This website contains affiliate links, Meaning I get a commission if you decide to make a purchase through my links, at no cost to you.

Your Privacy Rights

Washer Parts  ·   Dryer Parts  ·   Refrigerator Parts  ·   Dishwasher Parts  ·   Range/Cooktop/Oven Parts  ·   All Appliance Parts 

Author Topic: Kenmore HE2 Plus Model 110.4751 will not start!  (Read 115 times)

Offline Leroy38

• VIP Member
Kenmore HE2 Plus Model 110.4751 will not start!
« on: April 20, 2022, 02:30:04 PM »

I have a Kenmore 110.4751 that will not start on any cycle. When I push the start button the door locks and the drum spins, but then nothing happens and I hear a humming noise. I have checked that the water valves are on and it is obviously getting power. There are no error codes displayed. Any help or suggestions would be appreciated.

Offline AJ

• Technician
    Administrator
Re: Kenmore HE2 Plus Model 110.4751 will not start!
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2022, 03:21:33 PM »
Hi,

I would check the water inlet screens to make sure they are not plugged.
You may also have screens on either end of the hot and cold water hoses. Simply shut the hot & cold water off. Remove the hot and cold water hoses and look for screens inside the water inlet valve and at the end of the hoses.

Offline AJ

• Technician
    Administrator
Re: Kenmore HE2 Plus Model 110.4751 will not start!
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2022, 03:33:30 PM »
If you find that the screens are ok than please post the full model number that can be found on the model/serial number tag that is located on the washer so I can look up some additional information on your exact model.

How to Find a Model Number

Thanks,