Get Answers to your Appliance Repair Questions

Disclosure: This website contains affiliate links, Meaning I get a commission if you decide to make a purchase through my links, at no cost to you.

Your Privacy Rights

Washer Parts  ·   Dryer Parts  ·   Refrigerator Parts  ·   Dishwasher Parts  ·   Range/Cooktop/Oven Parts  ·   All Appliance Parts 

Author Topic: Bosch SilencePlus Dishwasher Dishes were stacked too high... Easy Fix?  (Read 503 times)

Offline ugottabekidnme

• VIP Member

I have a Bosch SilencePlus 50 dBA (model number SHE3AR76UC/28 )
Someone in my home  positioned multiple huge dishes on the bottom and after running the cycle, the dishwasher was damaged, with one of the sprayers detached, along with the arm that holds this sprayer.

I got the dishwasher about six months ago, so it's still under warranty. However due to the pandemic, the company that does the service for ABC Warehouse is backed-up about two months.

So I was wondering if you may be able to tell from the pictures if this is something I can piece back-together, or if the damage might be significant to the point where my best or only option would be to have it serviced?

I'm not a bonafide handyman, but i'm pretty good at following Youtube videos :) so if it's something that's fairly simple to fix, I think I can do it.