Get Answers to your Appliance Repair Questions

Disclosure: This website contains affiliate links, Meaning I get a commission if you decide to make a purchase through my links, at no cost to you.

Your Privacy Rights

Washer Parts  ·   Dryer Parts  ·   Refrigerator Parts  ·   Dishwasher Parts  ·   Range/Cooktop/Oven Parts  ·   All Appliance Parts 

Author Topic: Samsung Washer  (Read 368 times)

Offline gtr

• Technician
Samsung Washer
« on: January 26, 2022, 01:45:54 PM »

Hello, I,m working on a Samsung Washer - Model# WA52M7750AV/A4 and it goes through wash cycle but after that it does nothing and doesn't drain!! I have changed the control board and pump and still nothing! Lid lock locks. can someone lead me in the right direction please and Thanks in advance for your help!! Bob

Offline Pnwdad1981

• Technician
  • Professional appliance tech for over a decade
    • Buy me a beer through paypal
Re: Samsung Washer
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2022, 11:19:47 PM »
Unplug drain pump stick you meter leads inside the connector set to vac, put on drain and spin, start. Lid locks, basket jiggles then pump should come on with 120vac on that plug. No 120 and you have a good tag, you have a break in the harness most likely so just unplug drain pump connector from pcb and ohm harness end to end not continuity though even a fried wire will beep. Should be 0.01/0.03. Anything other than that you found the bad side. Then walk that line with needle probes to isolate break, cut, splice, do laundry.
🌲PNW Chris🌲

Offline gtr

• Technician
Re: Samsung Washer
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2022, 08:14:52 AM »
Thanks for the reply - I will give it a try!! Thanks again!!