Get Answers to your Appliance Repair Questions

Disclosure: This website contains affiliate links, Meaning I get a commission if you decide to make a purchase through my links, at no cost to you.

Your Privacy Rights

Washer Parts  ·   Dryer Parts  ·   Refrigerator Parts  ·   Dishwasher Parts  ·   Range/Cooktop/Oven Parts  ·   All Appliance Parts 

Author Topic: Kenmroe electric dryer model 110. 86747701  (Read 271 times)

Offline Thorning

• Technician
Kenmroe electric dryer model 110. 86747701
« on: January 19, 2022, 06:00:04 AM »

The above dryer was given to me for possible repair. It would start up and run for a short period of time but shut off and show a code of F22. Also it blinks the filter screen check light.  I removed the filter screen and   after several minutes I was able to restart it but the same code appears and it shuts down again  after a short time. According to the diagnostic info on the data sheet the problem is the output temperature sensor . It should be noted that this machine is in a cold garage and wondered if that is a factor . Anyone have some suggestions before I change this sensor ?

Offline Thorning

• Technician
Re: Kenmroe electric dryer model 110. 86747701
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2022, 08:53:39 AM »
I tried installing a newer output side  thermistor which tested OK on the bench. It did the same thing as regards the F22 code. So far the info I have is that the main PCB board which is now the suspected problem area does not appear to be available . This unit is really very clean and runs good but obviously is not saleable as it is now.

Offline Thorning

• Technician
Re: Kenmroe electric dryer model 110. 86747701
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2022, 07:56:15 AM »
Does anyone have a suggestion for a way to fix this operating problem since the PCB  replacement (if there is one available) is quite expensive ?