Get Answers to your Appliance Repair Questions

Disclosure: This website contains affiliate links, Meaning I get a commission if you decide to make a purchase through my links, at no cost to you.

Your Privacy Rights

Washer Parts  ·   Dryer Parts  ·   Refrigerator Parts  ·   Dishwasher Parts  ·   Range/Cooktop/Oven Parts  ·   All Appliance Parts 

Author Topic: Kitchenaid fridge :kfcs22evms0 stops for a long time everyday and warming up  (Read 221 times)

Offline shillion

• Technician
  • I have been repairing appliances since 1983

my customer was saying this fridge stops many hours a day and warming up.Rebooting does not work.He turns cooling off and on again,then it starts again until hours later,it is off again for a long time.What is causing this on and off ?I am thinking about replacing the thermistors to start the repair job.The next thing to replace is the control board.Is this happening often to other fridges of the same model?If it were a Jazz board fridge,I would definitely replace the Jazz board,from my experience.

Offline shillion

• Technician
  • I have been repairing appliances since 1983
I found out the compressor was not able to start.So I replaced the compressor starting relay(3 in 1 solid state relay), it's good now.