Get Answers to your Appliance Repair Questions

Disclosure: This website contains affiliate links, Meaning I get a commission if you decide to make a purchase through my links, at no cost to you.

Your Privacy Rights

Washer Parts  ·   Dryer Parts  ·   Refrigerator Parts  ·   Dishwasher Parts  ·   Range/Cooktop/Oven Parts  ·   All Appliance Parts 

Author Topic: Samsung Refrigerator Temperature Offset Adjustment  (Read 317 times)

Offline davewil3

• VIP Member
Samsung Refrigerator Temperature Offset Adjustment
« on: October 30, 2021, 10:21:27 AM »

Model RS22HDHPNSR/AA Counter Depth Side-by-Side Refrigerator in Stainless Steel

I am looking for help on how to enter the service mode so that I can adjust the displayed temperature to better match the actual freezer temperature. I know this model can do it, I did it years ago but don't recall how.
On this model simultaneously pressings the freezer and power freeze buttons puts the refrigerator into the OFF mode. Pressing Freezer and Energy Saver, or Freezer and Light also do not work.
Once I can get into this mode I have the info on how to adjust.

0 = 0 degrees temp shift
1 = -1
2 = -2
3 = -3
4 = -4
5 = -5
6 = -6
7 = -7
8 = +1
9 = +2
10 = +3
11 = +4
12 = +5
13 = +6
14 = +7
15 = +8

Offline AnthonySamsung

• VIP Member
Re: Samsung Refrigerator Temperature Offset Adjustment
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2021, 09:48:28 AM »
I have I think the same issue and need the same info! RF28HMEDBWW/AA  My refrig and middle / flex zone are 4 to 8 deg warmer than the temps that are set on display. I can powercool my way to 34 deg but as soon as it gets opened it pops back up to 40 deg