Get Answers to your Appliance Repair Questions

Washer Parts  ·   Dryer Parts  ·   Refrigerator Parts  ·   Dishwasher Parts  ·   Range/Cooktop/Oven Parts  ·   All Appliance Parts 

Author Topic: LG Dishwasher with LE error code  (Read 162532 times)

Offline terror1

• VIP Member
  • Developer
    • Webdev
Re: LG Dishwasher with LE error code
« Reply #80 on: September 06, 2013, 11:54:39 AM »

:oops: I meant electrical tape in the last sentence of the previous post and can't seem to edit.

Offline JHB

• VIP Member
« Reply #81 on: March 19, 2017, 06:47:21 PM »
Mine made it through wash, but would not drain.
I took the advice for the easy fix, and took a look at the wiring behind the door.
I found about 1/3 of the way up from the bottom of the door, where all the wires run, A blue, white and larger gauge orange.
The white and the orange were either burned or worn through.  There (fortunately) was enough slack to strip and solder.  Rather than heat shrink, I used elex black tape, and wrapped enough to provide some cushion and separation.  Works great now.  Thanks to you folks for posting to check the easy first.    A dozen screws and a close look at the wires is WAY easier than plumbing, seals, sealers, etc. etc. that you find in abundance in a beast like this, Re-joining a couple wires is easy.  Good soldering iron and some patience checking wire,  AND I won't be worrying about dish pan hands, either!

Offline mdelvecchio

• VIP Member
« Reply #82 on: January 20, 2018, 03:52:22 PM »
Great thread. My LG dishwasher is the LDF6810ST, I have this same problem. I inspected the entire wire harness in the door panel, up to the control board and saw no broken wires and taped up spots where it was pressing into the sound dampening material. Error persisted. Then I replaced the entire sump assembly. Error persists.

Argh. From what I've seen elsewhere the next step is to replace the PCB control board. Has anyone had this be the solution?