Mine made it through wash, but would not drain.
I took the advice for the easy fix, and took a look at the wiring behind the door.
I found about 1/3 of the way up from the bottom of the door, where all the wires run, A blue, white and larger gauge orange.
The white and the orange were either burned or worn through. There (fortunately) was enough slack to strip and solder. Rather than heat shrink, I used elex black tape, and wrapped enough to provide some cushion and separation. Works great now. Thanks to you folks for posting to check the easy first. A dozen screws and a close look at the wires is WAY easier than plumbing, seals, sealers, etc. etc. that you find in abundance in a beast like this, Re-joining a couple wires is easy. Good soldering iron and some patience checking wire, AND I won't be worrying about dish pan hands, either!