I'm new to this forum. But the info is excellent. I have the same LE code issue. Still trouble shooting it though.After reading I was convinced it must be a wire. And I peeled the wires out of the black tar/insulation, but all "look" clean for a 4 year old machine. My question is really a verification that the replacement part,if necessary, is the motor assembly.when disassembling down to the grinder I noticed the black gaskets will not reseal. Does anyone have a part no. cheers
Wow lots of information on this site. Thought I would update with my dishwasher.This morning I saw the LE code. After reading this thread, I opened the front and checked for wiring, can't find any loose/broken ones. I put it back and decided to start it up and see what happens. My dishwasher starts up with draining whatever's in there, then it sprays. However, when the motor is supposed to start, it is stuck. I then disassembled the filter assembly and cleaned it up a little. However, when I try to manually turn the motor, I can't get it past a point with my fingers. If I use a pair of pliers, it goes through but then would just get stuck on the next revolution. I placed an order for a new motor from the link in this thread, as well as a gasket since one of them doesn't reseal. Should get them on Wednesday and I will report back on what happens.
Glad it all worked out for you.Thanks for the feedback and update.
Yep, motor shaft frozen...