Get Answers to your Appliance Repair Questions

Disclosure: This website contains affiliate links, Meaning I get a commission if you decide to make a purchase through my links, at no cost to you.

Your Privacy Rights

Washer Parts  ·   Dryer Parts  ·   Refrigerator Parts  ·   Dishwasher Parts  ·   Range/Cooktop/Oven Parts  ·   All Appliance Parts 

Author Topic: Frigidaire bottom freezer fills with water  (Read 111 times)

Offline Rawrcakes4

• VIP Member
Frigidaire bottom freezer fills with water
« on: September 14, 2021, 09:04:56 AM »

Hi all, first post here. Ran out of other options for help on this. The model of my Frigidaire is lghb2867pfga, French door with bottom freezer. My problem is this, when I use the door water dispenser,  water pours into my bottom freezer through the corner fill tube for the icemaker down there. Last night I tried turning on the upper icemaker in the fridge area for the door, left on overnight. Woke up to a frozen lake at the bottom freezer floor, same thing happened. Very few cubes in upper icemaker and apparently most of the water poured into bottom freezer via that fill tube. Any ideas on why this happens?

Offline beaneo18

• VIP Member
    • Buy me a beer through paypal
    • Northeast Appliance Repair
Re: Frigidaire bottom freezer fills with water
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2021, 08:51:04 PM »
You need to replace the harness in the back for the valves. There's a diode pack that has failed. I don't know the part #, but that will fix it.
Thanks, Brandon