Get Answers to your Appliance Repair Questions

Disclosure: This website contains affiliate links, Meaning I get a commission if you decide to make a purchase through my links, at no cost to you.

Your Privacy Rights

Washer Parts  ·   Dryer Parts  ·   Refrigerator Parts  ·   Dishwasher Parts  ·   Range/Cooktop/Oven Parts  ·   All Appliance Parts 

Author Topic: Samsung WA50M7450AW/A4 Top Loader -- Issue with drum removal  (Read 563 times)

Offline boris

• VIP Member

My WA50M7450AW/A4 top loader is nasty and has a mildew/debris problem. I've started the process of disassembling what I believed was necessary for removing the drum for cleaning. However, I've run into a problem:

I'm trying to remove the nut (B - see attached image) to get the drum out. When I attempt to remove the nut, it gets stuck on A. I'm having trouble removing A because it turns freely and doesn't seem to be attached to anything I can hold in place. I can't find anything online about how to deal with this design. Anyone here knowledgeable about this model and how to remove the drum? Any help would be greatly appreciated!