Get Answers to your Appliance Repair Questions

Disclosure: This website contains affiliate links, Meaning I get a commission if you decide to make a purchase through my links, at no cost to you.

Your Privacy Rights

Washer Parts  ·   Dryer Parts  ·   Refrigerator Parts  ·   Dishwasher Parts  ·   Range/Cooktop/Oven Parts  ·   All Appliance Parts 

Author Topic: LG Frontload No Power  (Read 522 times)

Offline glking

• VIP Member
LG Frontload No Power
« on: July 25, 2021, 04:33:54 PM »

Would someone confirm that if the main board is getting power that the LED on the board should light up regardless of what other connectors are plugged in.

LG Front Load Washer WM3470HVA

+/-120 v AC is making it to the main board connectors, but the board LED does not light.  I have replaced the main board and the Noise Filter.  I don't know if the LED ever lit up right after I installed the new board, since my eyes were off of the board when I plugged it in.  I am afraid that there is a short somewhere else in the system and that the new main board got fried when I turned it on for the first time.  I get continuity when I put leads from multimeter on either side of the main board fuse on both old and new boards, but I am uncertain if I would get that in any case since the fuse is soldered in to the board.

I am not sure what to do next, so any suggestions would be appreciated, as would a reply regarding my firs question above.

Thanks