Get Answers to your Appliance Repair Questions

Disclosure: This website contains affiliate links, Meaning I get a commission if you decide to make a purchase through my links, at no cost to you.

Your Privacy Rights

Washer Parts  ·   Dryer Parts  ·   Refrigerator Parts  ·   Dishwasher Parts  ·   Range/Cooktop/Oven Parts  ·   All Appliance Parts 

Author Topic: Electrolux Front Load washing machine EFLS627UTT0 water Valve issues.  (Read 332 times)

Offline Rocky Mr Appliance

• VIP Member

afternoon all,   Working on a Electrolux Front Load washing Machine EFLS627UTT0 .  Upon arrival to customers home found defective water valve assy , Upon replacing water valve with new valve ( 5304528029 ) ---- New valve making a struggling/ Slamming  valve sound  , checked water pressure on hot and cold sides - 57 psi hot and 56psi cold.  Thinking defective new valve ,replaced with a newly ordered valve with the same occurrence. Checked all wire connectors , verified continuity on wire harness, verified power from control board to water valve and verified proper voltage at wall outlet. Washing machine will complete a wash cycle then during next wash cycle valve will lock open. Washing machine has operated for two years previous with no issues. Contacted Electrolux they had no ideas.  -------     Any Ideas or similar experiences ???

Offline Bearcat

• Technician
If you havenít already figured this out, can I ask a question?

When you say the valve will lock open.  Do you mean that even if you remove the electrical connectors from the valve, that water still runs into the machine?

If this is the case, you either have some type of water pressure problem, (high or low), or you have trash or foreign material getting into the valve with the water.

Let us know what you find out please.

Offline Rocky Mr Appliance

• VIP Member
After going back and forth with Electrolux they stated that there is a issue with previous stated part number water valve ( defective electronic control chip built on top of water valve setup) with no real solution as of yet. Luckily customer understands situation and is ok with us . He purchased a new washing machine and gave us the old one .