Get Answers to your Appliance Repair Questions

Disclosure: This website contains affiliate links, Meaning I get a commission if you decide to make a purchase through my links, at no cost to you.

Your Privacy Rights

Washer Parts  ·   Dryer Parts  ·   Refrigerator Parts  ·   Dishwasher Parts  ·   Range/Cooktop/Oven Parts  ·   All Appliance Parts 

Author Topic: Samsung Washer WF330ANW - Clicking Noise  (Read 101 times)

Offline Blaiser

• Technician
    • Buy me a beer through paypal
Samsung Washer WF330ANW - Clicking Noise
« on: March 27, 2021, 07:23:32 AM »

Just had a customer call me regarding a clicking noise in his very nice looking Samsung Front Load Washer Model#WF330ANW - customer said it would not go into spin anymore and when the drum was spun by hand it would click then lock up and would not drain.  Here is what I found. 1st indication was I emptied his drain filter - black and grey grit spewed out of the filter - proceeded to open the door and tried to spin tub - click click then it wouldn't turn the tub. Lifted up on the tub and it had 2" of play in the tub. I knew exactly what was wrong when I proceeded to take the tub and machine apart. Here I share pictures of what to expect on a 11 year old front load washer. Back Tub Support bracket was completely cracked and disintegrated. Ordered a New Tub Support Bracket  that came with 6 Bolts (Part # DC97-15491A)_- New Tub Seal (Part #DC62-00223A) and Front and Rear Bearings (6306-Z Front Bearing and 6305-Z Rear Bearing) You can use the Rubber Seal Bearings of 6305-2RS and 6306-2RS also these have rubber seals instead of the metal inserts around the race of bearing. Whole job took me about 1 1/2 hours - while in there I scrubbed and disinfected the tub and removed the Bellow Hose from bottom of Tub where I found CHUNKS of metal Blocking the Pump Hose with Black and Grey grit from the deteriorating of the back support bracket. I blew out all the hoses with a jet of water from the garden hose. Re-assembled everything and everything is back up and running like New!
« Last Edit: March 27, 2021, 07:28:06 AM by Blaiser »