Get Answers to your Appliance Repair Questions

Disclosure: This website contains affiliate links, Meaning I get a commission if you decide to make a purchase through my links, at no cost to you.

Your Privacy Rights

Washer Parts  ·   Dryer Parts  ·   Refrigerator Parts  ·   Dishwasher Parts  ·   Range/Cooktop/Oven Parts  ·   All Appliance Parts 

Author Topic: Kitchen Aid washer console  (Read 202 times)

Offline jericho40

• VIP Member
Kitchen Aid washer console
« on: March 14, 2021, 08:01:59 PM »

Hi, this is my first post. thank you. I have a 90s Kitchen Aid direct drive washer and I want to buy a new console for the controls because mine is cracked. I am replacing the agitator dogs now. Also where is the model number on this washer? thanks for any help.

Offline jericho40

• VIP Member
Re: Kitchen Aid washer console
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2021, 08:06:21 PM »
sorry I meant to ask if the console is still available to buy and if so where? thank you

Offline Bearcat

• Technician
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2021, 11:45:25 AM »
The model number should be on a tag between the lid and the edge of the tub.  The lid sometimes obstructs this from view.  Once you have that number, you can find out if the part needed is still available.

Bearcat

Offline jericho40

• VIP Member
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2021, 12:19:32 PM »
thanks, there is is right where you said it was. I had given up, thanks again. KAWE570BWHO. I fixed the agitator and it is working great again. I am glad we did not buy a new washer.