KitchenAid KRMF706ESS001 resets every 10 minutes with PO error. What has been replaced so far:
1. As per someone’s else post first thing was replaced is the Evap motor. Evaporator was fully covered in ice. It only fixed the issue for 1 hour. It start resetting again with PO error.
2. Ordered main control board. Replaced it. Did not help either.
3. Ordered power supply board. Replaced it. Did not fix the problem.
4. Today got to evaporate again. It was covered full in ice again. Melt it with hairdryer and reinstalled thermistor with zip tight as suggested per service bulletin (found this last night online). Did not help either.
5. Run all tests. All passed except Service Test - 4: Compressor/Condenser Fan Motor/ Evaporator Fan
01 = initialize dual evaporator valve in home position
02 = close both RC and FC evaporator valves
03 = turn compressor on. Verified compressor on.
04 = keep compressor on. Drive the valve to RC position and turn RC fan on. Verified RC fan on.
05 = keep compressor on. Drive the valve to FC position and turn FC fan on. Fridge resets and PO error is back.
6. Also when running test #3 Evaporator fan motor and air baffle motor
01 = Both Fan Mtr. OFF
02 = FC Fan ON. Nothing happens. No fan is on.
03 = RC Fan on. Verified fan is on. Pantry Air Damper on. Pantry Air Damper will open and close automatically.
(13 = Damper Open, 23 = Damper Closed. Verify air flow inside pantry on left hand side when damper
is open, 912 displayed). Air flow in pantry will cease when 23 is displayed.
04 = Both RC & FC fans on. RC fan is on. Where FC fun located and how to get to it?
Any suggestion appreciated.