Just trying to do a diagnosis on whether its a capacitor or magnetron/diode. I have 120v coming from my mother board and when i start the microwave the 120v stays as 120v and doesn't drop. I have all functions such as light, turn table turns, appliance "hums" but i have no heat.
Just trying to whittle things down before i either buy a new one, or try and salvage this old one. Door switches were replaced about 2 years ago. This unit has lasted 12 years and wife likes it and would prefer to keep if it's cheap enough to diagnose