Get Answers to your Appliance Repair Questions

Disclosure: This website contains affiliate links, Meaning I get a commission if you decide to make a purchase through my links, at no cost to you.

Your Privacy Rights

Washer Parts  ·   Dryer Parts  ·   Refrigerator Parts  ·   Dishwasher Parts  ·   Range/Cooktop/Oven Parts  ·   All Appliance Parts 

Author Topic: Whirlpool Washer Triple Spray Timer Won't Advanced to Rinse Cycle  (Read 264 times)

Offline Blaiser

• Technician
    • Buy me a beer through paypal

Have a Newer Whirlpool Triple Spray Action Washer Model #WTW58ESVW0 with Auto Load Sensing with Triple Spray Technology Top Load Washer that will Agitate - Fill - Agitate -Drain then go into a Drain Cycle then Rinse while Spinning - after Spin mode it gets stuck and will not finish Rinse after Spin Cycle. I will have to manually advance the timer. Thought it was a timer issue so I opened up the timer and found ZERO Burnt contacts. The timer will advance from beginning to about 5/8th through the whole cycle then get stuck on Rinse Fill mode after 1st drain Spin cycle. Can Anyone happen to point me in the right direction or anyone have the same issue. If I remember correctly I've already replaced the Load Sensing Switch Module when it would not fill about a year and a half ago? Looking for Service Manual if anyone happens to have it then could forward it to me. I have the Schematic but don't have a Electric Engineering background to figure that one out. Any help would be great appreciated.

Offline Blaiser

• Technician
    • Buy me a beer through paypal
Re: Whirlpool Washer Triple Spray Timer Won't Advanced to Rinse Cycle
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2021, 02:10:22 PM »
FIXED !! I replaced the water pressure switch which is also the fabric softener switch part number W10292584 which was replaced five months ago was faulty - manufacturer replaced at no charge since it was under warranty now the washer completed cycle and completes the second rinse and fill up so if you run into any problems with the washer not completing the full cycle replace pressure sensor switch/fabric selector switch and this will solve your problem!