Get Answers to your Appliance Repair Questions

Disclosure: This website contains affiliate links, Meaning I get a commission if you decide to make a purchase through my links, at no cost to you.

Your Privacy Rights

Washer Parts  ·   Dryer Parts  ·   Refrigerator Parts  ·   Dishwasher Parts  ·   Range/Cooktop/Oven Parts  ·   All Appliance Parts 

Author Topic: Whirlpool model WFW9151YW00 Error Code F9 E2  (Read 64 times)

Offline Dockterpepper

• VIP Member
Whirlpool model WFW9151YW00 Error Code F9 E2
« on: February 19, 2021, 07:53:12 PM »

Anybody got any experience with this code on this machine.  I've cleaned the trap and between these two codes and the SD code for suds this washer is driving me nuts.  I know there aren't to many suds, I sometimes think my wife don't use enough soap and she does most of the laundry. I'm going to check the wiring between the pump motor and the board but if that don't do it, has anyone fixed one of these boards to a component level?  I did it once before on a front load years ago. It was just a transistor and the wax motor best I remember on a duet sport or something like that. I'll probably look to buy a newer model before shelling out money for a control board if thats what it turns out to be. I've thrown a lot of money at this set and for having almost everything new, it just seems to be a money pit.  Thanks