Get Answers to your Appliance Repair Questions

Disclosure: This website contains affiliate links, Meaning I get a commission if you decide to make a purchase through my links, at no cost to you.

Your Privacy Rights

Washer Parts  ·   Dryer Parts  ·   Refrigerator Parts  ·   Dishwasher Parts  ·   Range/Cooktop/Oven Parts  ·   All Appliance Parts 

Author Topic: HWT921wN1102,Huebsch washer  (Read 271 times)

Offline shillion

• Technician
  • I have been repairing appliances since 1983
HWT921wN1102,Huebsch washer
« on: February 05, 2021, 10:44:48 AM »

I was asked to repair this coin-operated washer which needed a drive belt.I was trying to see the operation of agitating and spinning.It took me 30 minutes to get to spinning and hear the noise and see the spinning speed.The instruction sheet only had wiring diagrams but no diagnostic procedures.Do you guys have the short cut to test this machine faster? From this testing I found the two big metal washers above the brake actuator were making intermittent noise when agitating,I had to take the big pulley down,drop the brake actuator and lubricate the big metal washers to eliminate the noise.I still don't understand why the big metal washers(spacers)were making the noise.please help me save some time when I need to work on this type of machine again.

Offline desi007

• Technician