Get Answers to your Appliance Repair Questions

Disclosure: This website contains affiliate links, Meaning I get a commission if you decide to make a purchase through my links, at no cost to you.

Your Privacy Rights

Washer Parts  ·   Dryer Parts  ·   Refrigerator Parts  ·   Dishwasher Parts  ·   Range/Cooktop/Oven Parts  ·   All Appliance Parts 

Author Topic: Need Service Manual Frigidaire #FFTR1835VW  (Read 155 times)

Offline Blaiser

• Technician
    • Buy me a beer through paypal
Need Service Manual Frigidaire #FFTR1835VW
« on: January 13, 2021, 04:46:18 PM »

Anyone happen to have a Service Manual for this 8 month old fridge? This thing is totally jacked up!!
Have a Frigidaire/Electrolux Refrigerator Model# FFTR1835VW0 something is totally screwed up with this thing. I turn the Cold Control to position #1 of 9 Evaporator Fan Turns ON - COMPRESSOR Shuts OFF and Interior light on inside of Refrigerator turns ON with door open.

but

If I Turn Cold Control to position #9 Compressor Turns ON Evaporator Fan Shuts OFF in Freezer and Interior Light goes OFF?? Brand New Cold Control installed same issue??

It just doesn't make sense??

I have the Wiring Schematic but something is wrong with wiring - Your thoughts

Offline Bearcat

• Technician
Re: Need Service Manual Frigidaire #FFTR1835VW
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2021, 02:02:28 AM »
Did you ever figure out what was going on with this refrigerator?  Sounds like an interesting problem on a very basic unit.  Did you check AC voltage with the compressor running?  Just a thought.