Get Answers to your Appliance Repair Questions

Disclosure: This website contains affiliate links, Meaning I get a commission if you decide to make a purchase through my links, at no cost to you.

Your Privacy Rights

Washer Parts  ·   Dryer Parts  ·   Refrigerator Parts  ·   Dishwasher Parts  ·   Range/Cooktop/Oven Parts  ·   All Appliance Parts 

Author Topic: Whirlpool cabrio wonít fill with water  (Read 325 times)

Offline I_am_clueless

• VIP Member
Whirlpool cabrio wonít fill with water
« on: December 31, 2020, 05:48:00 PM »

HELP!
I have a whirlpool cabrio top loading washer, MOD # Wtw7000dw0. It will not fill with water. Getting the error code F8E1.
I checked the water pressure, itís fine.
Checked the hoses, they are fine.
Read up on all the possibilities and it said it must be a water inlet valve issue and to replace, so thatís what I did. Put the bend new one in and the problem still persists. What is going on?

Offline Blaiser

• Technician
    • Buy me a beer through paypal
Re: Whirlpool cabrio wonít fill with water
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2020, 06:13:27 PM »
You using flood proof stainless steel hoses??

Offline Blaiser

• Technician
    • Buy me a beer through paypal
Re: Whirlpool cabrio wonít fill with water
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2020, 06:19:56 PM »
Take your inlet valve wired power plugs off the back (THE WIRED ENDS) and put a 120v test cord on each side of valve then plug test cord into wall and see if valve opens and dispenses water into tub. If when you plug the test cord into wall - water enters the tub your valves are not the problem. Check each side - Cold Valve and Hot Valve separately. If no water - you either have bad valve or no Power going to valves. Check outlet power! Let us know what you find!