Get Answers to your Appliance Repair Questions

Disclosure: This website contains affiliate links, Meaning I get a commission if you decide to make a purchase through my links, at no cost to you.

Your Privacy Rights

Washer Parts  ·   Dryer Parts  ·   Refrigerator Parts  ·   Dishwasher Parts  ·   Range/Cooktop/Oven Parts  ·   All Appliance Parts 

Author Topic: Fridgidaire Gallery washer dryer combo  (Read 528 times)

Offline Tylerjohn

• VIP Member
Fridgidaire Gallery washer dryer combo
« on: December 30, 2020, 10:06:15 PM »

Hi, new here, have a question that I can not figure out. I have a washer dryer stacked cobo model #FLSEC72GCS5
washed clothes, made it threw load but clothes still wet, seems like last spin didnt work.so i threw clothes in dryer and it had no heat. so now the washer wont turn and dryer has no heat at same time. seems like the problem happened at the same time. any idea’s? any help would be greatly appreciated. thank-you

Offline shillion

• Technician
  • I have been repairing appliances since 1983
Re: Fridgidaire Gallery washer dryer combo
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2020, 11:35:53 AM »
When the washer finished the wash was all the water drained out? Were the clothing sitting on the bottom of the tub or on the side of the tub? If they are on the bottom, that means the tub did not spin. If on the side, that may mean not spin fast enough, the washer belt may be worn out. About the dryer, start the dryer empty on high heat setting for 20 seconds, open door to feel air inside to find out hot or not. If not hot, try reset your dryer circuit breaker.

Offline scrapiron

• Technician
  • Service Tech Since 1974
Re: Fridgidaire Gallery washer dryer combo
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2021, 12:20:00 AM »
Sounds like you lost the L1 supply to the laundry center. The washer and one leg of the dryer heater is powered by L1. So, measure the voltage, check your circuit breakers/fuses. Look at the power cord connections. But, I think you have lost 1 leg of the 240 volt supply.