Get Answers to your Appliance Repair Questions

Disclosure: This website contains affiliate links, Meaning I get a commission if you decide to make a purchase through my links, at no cost to you.

Your Privacy Rights

Washer Parts  ·   Dryer Parts  ·   Refrigerator Parts  ·   Dishwasher Parts  ·   Range/Cooktop/Oven Parts  ·   All Appliance Parts 

Author Topic: Samsung WF457ARGSWR/A2 tech sheet needed  (Read 374 times)

Offline mr horsepower

• VIP Member
Samsung WF457ARGSWR/A2 tech sheet needed
« on: December 21, 2020, 10:14:17 PM »

the problem it's having is a non response when trying to start a load.  pressing start after selecting a cycle doesn't initiate any response, it just sits there.  when it's in this state, the shut down process (the screen turning off) takes noticeably longer than is normally the case.  unplugging it and plugging it back in worked temporarily this weekend.  no error codes.  it's been calibrated.  runs fine if it starts the load.

Offline mr horsepower

• VIP Member
Re: Samsung WF457ARGSWR/A2 tech sheet needed
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2020, 12:36:35 AM »
I've located the tech sheets for this washer.  I figured they'd be worth adding to the collective pool of knowledge and tech documents here,  but I tried to upload them and the file sizes were too large (6.5mb and 6.2mb).  they're pdf files.  is there a way to upload these.

Offline AJ

• Technician
    Administrator
    • ApplianceJunk.com - Appliance Repair
Re: Samsung WF457ARGSWR/A2 tech sheet needed
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2020, 02:06:05 AM »
I've located the tech sheets for this washer.  I figured they'd be worth adding to the collective pool of knowledge and tech documents here,  but I tried to upload them and the file sizes were too large (6.5mb and 6.2mb).  they're pdf files.  is there a way to upload these.

Upload them to something like google drive or Dropbox. Then come back here and post a shared link to them.

Thanks!