Get Answers to your Appliance Repair Questions

Disclosure: This website contains affiliate links, Meaning I get a commission if you decide to make a purchase through my links, at no cost to you.

Your Privacy Rights

Washer Parts  ·   Dryer Parts  ·   Refrigerator Parts  ·   Dishwasher Parts  ·   Range/Cooktop/Oven Parts  ·   All Appliance Parts 

Author Topic: Kitchen Aid gas range missing tech sheet #9762784  (Read 262 times)

Offline tagarman

• Technician
Kitchen Aid gas range missing tech sheet #9762784
« on: November 24, 2020, 07:59:27 PM »

Hey everybody,  I am working on a Kitchen Aid gas slide in range model no: KGSS907SSS00.  The oven won't light and it uses a spark ignitor like the top burners.  There is no spark but the gas comes on but only for a few seconds and then shuts down.  I narrowed it down to a faulty spark module part no: WPW10331686 and have ordered one that should be in shortly.  The reason I'm writing this is when I removed the bottom warming drawer to get the tech sheet, guess what???  It is missing.  I asked the customer if this range was ever serviced before and she said yes.  Don't you just hate it when other service techs steel the paper work from the appliances.  The tech sheet is no: 9762784 but it is N/L/A from Whirlpool.  If anyone knows how I can get a copy of one to replace in the range, please let me know.  It would be greatly appreciated by me & my customer.  Thank You!