My GE GDT535PSJOSS dishwasher will not heat. Done all of the standard checks/replacements listed below. Now what??
1. Ohm tested the heating element, tested good.
2. Ohm tested the TCO switch, tested good. I even bypassed the TCO just to be sure. No change.
3. Installed a different flood switch I had as spare since my understanding is it has thermistor built in. No change.
4. Replaced the control board, and still no change.
I don't have the service manual or schematics for my model machine, but I found instructions from a different model that appear to work on my machine (all except I don't know how to check diagnostic codes since my machine doesn't have a digital readout).
5. Went into service mode and to function #4 which is supposed to be heater test. I filled the tub with water since the instructions said it had to have water in it to work and that the circulation pump would energize too. I probed the two connection pins on the control board for the heater during the service test and it only output 1.8 VAC. Test turns on for 2 minutes and then shuts itself off as it says it would. I don't hear anything turn on (not sure if I'm supposed to hear the circulation pump run).
6. I monitor the service led, and it readous normal through the different cycles.
I'm at a loss. I think I've tested or swapped parts I could think of. What do I do next?