Get Answers to your Appliance Repair Questions

Disclosure: This website contains affiliate links, Meaning I get a commission if you decide to make a purchase through my links, at no cost to you.

Your Privacy Rights

Washer Parts  ·   Dryer Parts  ·   Refrigerator Parts  ·   Dishwasher Parts  ·   Range/Cooktop/Oven Parts  ·   All Appliance Parts 

Author Topic: Kitchen Aid gas range with display panel out  (Read 56 times)

Offline tagarman

• Technician
Kitchen Aid gas range with display panel out
« on: November 11, 2020, 05:15:39 PM »

Hey everyone,  I'm working on a Kitchen Aid gas slide-in range M/N: KGSC308LSS0 and the display panel is out.  I removed all the wires & ribbon connectors from the power board (WP9782435 N/L/A as of 10/20) and reconnected them and the display came on.  It only lasted 2 days and is out again now.  The display panel is WP9782455, $329.00 but out of stock.  All this time I will tell you that the oven still works, bake/broil etc. it's just that you can't see what the setting or temp is.  The Tech sheet is #LIT9754241 & the wiring sheet is #LIT9754372 (of course N/L/A at Whirlpool)  I don't know how to tell which one of these parts are bad or how to figure it out. If any of you have run into a problem like this and know what repaired it, please let me know.  Also if you have this tech sheet please send me a copy so I can try to figure it out.  Thanks for any help you can give me!!!