Samsung RF265AA refrigerator. The freezer won't cool below about 40-50 F, but the refrigerator compartment holds the 38 F setpoint just fine.
- No diagnostic codes show when I do the PowerFreeze/PowerCool thing, just a solid 88-88
- Cleaned the condensor coils
- Removed back panel of freezer, verified no icing up of the evaporator coils
- Verified that the freezer evaporator fan is spinning
- And of course the first thing I did was cut off the power, wait five minutes, restore power to reset the system
OK, now what? The refrigerator compartment working fine tells me that the closed system is working and has adequate coolant, so what do I try next?