Thank you Dash for your advice. I did as you suggested and tested the output of the 120v motor power, just a few volts (7). Went a little gung ho and took the motor out with the pump assembly, disconnected the motor and did test it individually with some clip leads to double check. Worked. I then focused on the computer control assembly and took the door apart. Found something interesting, the blue leads which go to the main motor, had heated up significantly and melted into the protective plastic around the stainless steel body. They were getting very hot during operation it seems. I thought the wire itself might be damaged to I tested this, was ok.
Took out the computer control, opened up the access box to the connections and the found the motor connection was loose. It must have vibrated itself loose over time (2 years) and caused high resistance on wire, hence the issue overheating.
Put it back together and boom! Working...I spent probably about 7 hours doing this whole adventure, but I am always up for the challenge with appliances. My sister-in-law gave me grief about spending the time on this vs. getting a pro or purchasing an extended warrantee, which I had not. Had I done the two year Ext-W, this would have been a quick fix vs. many days of doing the dishes. I hope a pro repair would have been just time, since there were no materials - no broken parts, probably under hundred for a pro's troubleshooting time. I live near NYC so premium prices are the norm. Extended Warrantee - guessing is about $125. So...did save money but invested a lot of time on the repair. Honestly, I think it was more fun trying to figure it out.
Thanks for the help Dash.