Get Answers to your Appliance Repair Questions

Disclosure: This website contains affiliate links, Meaning I get a commission if you decide to make a purchase through my links, at no cost to you.

Your Privacy Rights

Washer Parts  ·   Dryer Parts  ·   Refrigerator Parts  ·   Dishwasher Parts  ·   Range/Cooktop/Oven Parts  ·   All Appliance Parts 

Author Topic: Maytag Neptune gas dryer ModelMDG6800AWW with s/n 11445602EE  (Read 119 times)

Offline Thorning

• Technician
Maytag Neptune gas dryer ModelMDG6800AWW with s/n 11445602EE
« on: September 28, 2020, 07:26:36 AM »

I was given the above model dryer a few days ago with the caution that it would not start and run properly. This Neptune gas model dryer uses a tactile type panel for the controls. I tried it and it worked properly one time but the next time it did not. The push buttons light up but nothing happens and it cannot even be turned off . I had an older panel from a unit scrapped due to a bad motor and installed it . It worked properly in all different type of operation. As this main control panel is the problem I believe there is an outfit that repairs these boards but I cannot find the info. Can someone steer me in the right direction ?

Offline Blaiser

• Technician
    • Buy me a beer through paypal
Re: Maytag Neptune gas dryer ModelMDG6800AWW with s/n 11445602EE
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2020, 08:29:38 AM »
There are many on the web but Corecentrics seems to be the one to go to.