Get Answers to your Appliance Repair Questions

Disclosure: This website contains affiliate links, Meaning I get a commission if you decide to make a purchase through my links, at no cost to you.

Your Privacy Rights

Washer Parts  ·   Dryer Parts  ·   Refrigerator Parts  ·   Dishwasher Parts  ·   Range/Cooktop/Oven Parts  ·   All Appliance Parts 

Author Topic: Frigidaire dishwasher FFID2423RS4B  (Read 129 times)

Offline shillion

• Technician
  • I have been repairing appliances since 1983
Frigidaire dishwasher FFID2423RS4B
« on: September 18, 2020, 09:59:23 AM »

The touch pad is on top of the door. Power is going to the control board thru the door lock switch, but no light is showing to indicate the which button is touched, even with a brand new control board which is also the power supply. The wiring diagram does not show anything about the 12 volt DC supply. Where should I check about the 12 volt DC power supply? Previously I also replaced the touch pad, that did not help either. I am just about giving up. Please help! Because no lite is on, the dw won't do anything.

Offline Dash

• Technician
Re: Frigidaire dishwasher FFID2423RS4B
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2020, 05:15:58 PM »
Ring out the wires and especially, check all the connector plugs to make sure you're getting good electrical continuity.  I replaced a Frigidaire dishwasher computer this past spring and got the same results as you.  Problem turned out to be an iffy wire harness connector.