Get Answers to your Appliance Repair Questions

Disclosure: This website contains affiliate links, Meaning I get a commission if you decide to make a purchase through my links, at no cost to you.

Your Privacy Rights

Washer Parts  ·   Dryer Parts  ·   Refrigerator Parts  ·   Dishwasher Parts  ·   Range/Cooktop/Oven Parts  ·   All Appliance Parts 

Author Topic: Stackable washer/dryer set up and recommendations  (Read 57 times)

Offline kiki1113

• VIP Member
Stackable washer/dryer set up and recommendations
« on: September 11, 2020, 08:45:28 PM »

We're considering converting to a stackable washer/dryer.  Here's my dilemma:  the pipes and outlet for the washer are on the left side of the room and vent that leads outside for the & the dryer outlet are on the right side.  The room is 62 inches wide where my current washer/dryer fit side-by-side.  Is putting a stackable washer/dryer on the left side of the room even feasible?  Do they even make extension cords and vent pipes long enough to reach the other side? I was excited about the idea until I started researching all this and I feel like it's gonna look crappy w/ wires extending to the other side of the room.  And I can't put it in the middle of the room cause it would be covering up a window that's in the middle.  Any creative thoughts/ideas?

Could also use some input on the appliances we were considering...
LG Electronics Model # DLE3500W & WM3500CW
Samsung Model # DV50K7500EW & WF50K7500AW