Get Answers to your Appliance Repair Questions

Disclosure: This website contains affiliate links, Meaning I get a commission if you decide to make a purchase through my links, at no cost to you.

Your Privacy Rights

Washer Parts  ·   Dryer Parts  ·   Refrigerator Parts  ·   Dishwasher Parts  ·   Range/Cooktop/Oven Parts  ·   All Appliance Parts 

Author Topic: WT1501CW Service Manual  (Read 3111 times)

Offline BobTheBrave

• VIP Member
WT1501CW Service Manual
« on: May 09, 2017, 12:31:43 PM »

Got one here in the shop with the tub just spinning.  Changed water inlets, PCB's etc.etc  Needing a service manual to get a little further into this machine.   Thank you  advance.
Working at Scratch & Dent Appliance Warehouse
Cedar Rapids, IA

Offline dab147315

• Technician
Re: WT1501CW Service Manual
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2017, 11:40:37 AM »

Offline BobTheBrave

• VIP Member
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2017, 12:33:36 PM »
Thanks dab, now for the funny part, we found the issue.  Connection RD6 on the main PCB wasn't plugged in.  After my helper got done with it I went back over his work to find that connector unplugged (always taught myself to start with the basics and check other peoples work).  :rofl:  even though he assured me everything was hooked up. 

We're human and bound to make mistakes, which in his case this is the first time he has forgot to plug everything in so now I get to pick on him for this one!
Working at Scratch & Dent Appliance Warehouse
Cedar Rapids, IA

Offline dab147315

• Technician
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2017, 01:40:33 PM »
Thanks dab, now for the funny part, we found the issue.  Connection RD6 on the main PCB wasn't plugged in.  After my helper got done with it I went back over his work to find that connector unplugged (always taught myself to start with the basics and check other peoples work).  :rofl:  even though he assured me everything was hooked up. 

We're human and bound to make mistakes, which in his case this is the first time he has forgot to plug everything in so now I get to pick on him for this one!
   Yeah everyone makes mistakes. So take it easy on him. :cheers:

Offline czak1

• VIP Member
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2020, 08:28:05 AM »
Google link for the service manual does not work anymore. Would you be so kind to repost it? I'll be needing the service manual for this machine asap. Thank you!