Get Answers to your Appliance Repair Questions

Disclosure: This website contains affiliate links, Meaning I get a commission if you decide to make a purchase through my links, at no cost to you.

Your Privacy Rights

Washer Parts  ·   Dryer Parts  ·   Refrigerator Parts  ·   Dishwasher Parts  ·   Range/Cooktop/Oven Parts  ·   All Appliance Parts 

Author Topic: WF50K7500AV front load unresponsive  (Read 114 times)

Offline Thisguyken

• VIP Member
WF50K7500AV front load unresponsive
« on: September 04, 2020, 01:32:26 PM »

2 year old front loader and seems something is not communicating correctly. Model number WF50K7500AV/A2. When hitting the power button the unit will make a series of clicks (sounds like attempt to turn on, coming from the main pcb, and then off. On, off, on, off, on, off) and after 3 clicking attempts the unit will play the melody thats played when you normally turn off the machine. Ive unplugged it for hours and plugged it in with no change. I've drained it and checked the filter, no clogging there. Lights on the panel will not turn on either, only sign of life is the clicking and then the turn off melody that will play. Im leaning towards replacing the main control board. Tested for voltage at the main board and getting 124v ac so its getting power however I'm not seeming to get power out of the board to the inverter board. I can't seem to find an exact wire diagram to ensure I'm testing the right pins for power out to inverter however when pressing the start button I do get a green light on the inverter board as well as main pub as its clicking away.

Any help would be hugely appreciated as I need to narrow down which part is faulty so I can get my now back to school kids in clean clothes hahaha

Offline FiguringItOut

• Technician
Re: WF50K7500AV front load unresponsive
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2020, 08:24:12 AM »
I found your service manual, it shows the board wiring diagram on page 39. Its a little hard to read, you might have to enlarge it to get any decent information from it. If you don't have the manual, it is on manualslib. com  Good luck, I hope this helps.