Get Answers to your Appliance Repair Questions

Disclosure: This website contains affiliate links, Meaning I get a commission if you decide to make a purchase through my links, at no cost to you.

Your Privacy Rights

Washer Parts  ·   Dryer Parts  ·   Refrigerator Parts  ·   Dishwasher Parts  ·   Range/Cooktop/Oven Parts  ·   All Appliance Parts 

Author Topic: [Needed] Kitchenaid KRMF706ESS01 Refrigerator Tech sheet  (Read 104 times)

Offline mrbottowood

• VIP Member
[Needed] Kitchenaid KRMF706ESS01 Refrigerator Tech sheet
« on: August 21, 2020, 12:14:32 PM »

I've been having some issues with my kitchenaid KRMF706ESS01 (5 door) refrigerator.

Some of the problems take turns to manifest!

one time it'll be no light inside, with no cooling.
Other times there is a red "door is opened" sign on the display (all doors are actually closed).
3 weeks ago it was some noise coming from the bottom half of the fridge.
On a few occasions it's the "PF" or "PO" error code showing on the display.

I have read the forum to find that a few many people have gotten the same issues, while I've read those pages and assimilated the info, there are a few many diagnostic approaches, I want to start with the tech sheet (instead of buying many different parts in a trial and error)

So I wanna beseech anyone here who has the tech sheet to Kitchenaid KRMF706ESS01 Refrigerator to help me with an upload of it. (Please and thank you)

In the mean time, all the experts here in the house please help me! Are there anything else I should be doing first?
I really don't have the funds to pay any real life technician (cos pandemic!)

Many thanks in advance.

Offline mrbottowood

• VIP Member
Re: [Needed] Kitchenaid KRMF706ESS01 Refrigerator Tech sheet
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2020, 05:23:42 PM »
I found the tech sheet.
It was located under one of the door hinge covers!
That's not needed anymore!