Get Answers to your Appliance Repair Questions

Disclosure: This website contains affiliate links, Meaning I get a commission if you decide to make a purchase through my links, at no cost to you.

Your Privacy Rights

Washer Parts  ·   Dryer Parts  ·   Refrigerator Parts  ·   Dishwasher Parts  ·   Range/Cooktop/Oven Parts  ·   All Appliance Parts 

Author Topic: LG IE error. Already replaced inlet valves and pressure switch  (Read 101 times)

Offline 223mako

• VIP Member

I have an LG front load that is about 13 years old. Just started getting the IE error. Replaced the flood safe hoses with new open style supply hoses. That didnít fix it. I then replaced the hot and cold water inlet valves. This didnít fix it either. I did the self diagnostic steps and all steps run except for the main wash step. No water flows and the solenoid for that hose isnít getting 110v. I also replaced the water level pressure switch. This main wash solenoid has a white wire and two black. I pulled the main pub board and check continuity on the white wire back to the solenoid and it was good ... had continuity. Not sure whatís left. The other two solenoids in the same cold water valve have 110v and work fine. Busted wire ? Bad main board? Any help is appreciated