Get Answers to your Appliance Repair Questions

Disclosure: This website contains affiliate links, Meaning I get a commission if you decide to make a purchase through my links, at no cost to you.

Your Privacy Rights

Washer Parts  ·   Dryer Parts  ·   Refrigerator Parts  ·   Dishwasher Parts  ·   Range/Cooktop/Oven Parts  ·   All Appliance Parts 

Author Topic: The old MAH3000 Neptune is still going like new  (Read 142 times)

Offline def

• VIP Member
  • I'll fix anything...sometimes, I'm successful.
The old MAH3000 Neptune is still going like new
« on: August 08, 2020, 09:37:46 AM »

Some of you may recall my ongoing repairs of an old, inherited Neptune which included the control board, wax motor and most recently, replacing bearings and seal. I am pleased to report that the Neptune is still getting clothes clean with no runs hit or errors. It is relegated to a space in the garage along side my 40 foot motorhome, my BMW motorcycle, riding mower and Massey Ferguson tractor. It doesn't mind the company at all. It gets fed with a garden hose and an extension cord and washes work clothes, work gloves, rugs and other similar items. It shows no signs of quitting.

I'll report on it again in a couple of years. Meantime, I may repaint the cabinet in camouflage.  If anyone close by has a matching electric dryer, I'm interested.
I used to repair MK56 GFCS RADAR...now, I'm a farmer.

Offline AJ

• Technician
    Administrator
    • ApplianceJunk.com - Appliance Repair
Re: The old MAH3000 Neptune is still going like new
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2020, 10:03:58 AM »
Wow, thatís awesome!
Thanks for the update!