Get Answers to your Appliance Repair Questions

Disclosure: This website contains affiliate links, Meaning I get a commission if you decide to make a purchase through my links, at no cost to you.

Your Privacy Rights

Washer Parts  ·   Dryer Parts  ·   Refrigerator Parts  ·   Dishwasher Parts  ·   Range/Cooktop/Oven Parts  ·   All Appliance Parts 

Author Topic: Maytag refrigerator with 2 different Jazz boards?  (Read 147 times)

Offline tagarman

• Technician
Maytag refrigerator with 2 different Jazz boards?
« on: July 13, 2020, 08:14:32 PM »

Hey everyone,  I ran into a Maytag french-door refrigerator today with model no: MFF2258DEH00.  The compressor would not shut off during the defrost cycle so the evaporator completely frosted over and stopped getting cold.  I needed to replace the electronic control Jazz board.  I looked it up by model no. and it calls for a WPW10637328 board that I did not stock in my truck.  I do carry the WPW10503278 board and we compared them and they both look exactly the same.  (I never knew there was more than 1 Jazz board).  No one had the board in stock so I installed my board and ran the refrigerator thru all the tests. (everything seems to be working just fine).  Does anyone know if there is a difference between the two different boards.  Are they interchangeable?  Should I order the 328 board and change it whenever it comes in from B.O.?  Or should I just wait and see what happens?  I told the customer to watch it and call me if something isn't right. What do you think?  Please let me know, Thanks!!!

Offline DaleCaskanette

• Technician
Re: Maytag refrigerator with 2 different Jazz boards?
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2020, 08:44:40 PM »
They are the same part it will be great

Offline tagarman

• Technician
Re: Maytag refrigerator with 2 different Jazz boards?
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2020, 07:23:10 PM »
 :thanks: