Get Answers to your Appliance Repair Questions

Disclosure: This website contains affiliate links, Meaning I get a commission if you decide to make a purchase through my links, at no cost to you.

Your Privacy Rights

Washer Parts  ·   Dryer Parts  ·   Refrigerator Parts  ·   Dishwasher Parts  ·   Range/Cooktop/Oven Parts  ·   All Appliance Parts 

Author Topic: Jenni counter top stove jeco530adb14,right front dual burner sometimes display  (Read 151 times)

Online shillion

• Technician
  • I have been repairing appliances since 1983

After power down and up again,right front dual burner display would show correct but no heat,sometimes that burner has no display and no heat.How can I tell whether problem is  on touchpad  or the relay board?The service sheet is missing.Please help!

Online shillion

• Technician
  • I have been repairing appliances since 1983
That's a Jennair counter top stove.customer claims previous problem was ,after power was turned off Frome the circuit breaker,and turned on again,that burner would work properly;turn the burner off,turn the same on,this time display is correct,but no heat.And now,the display does not show and no heat.I don't know whether the touchpad or the relay board is the problem.

Offline dab147315

• Technician
JEC0530ADB14