Get Answers to your Appliance Repair Questions

Disclosure: This website contains affiliate links, Meaning I get a commission if you decide to make a purchase through my links, at no cost to you.

Your Privacy Rights

Washer Parts  ·   Dryer Parts  ·   Refrigerator Parts  ·   Dishwasher Parts  ·   Range/Cooktop/Oven Parts  ·   All Appliance Parts 

Author Topic: GE fridge model# PFE28PSKDSS  (Read 445 times)

Offline Matzie66

• Technician
GE fridge model# PFE28PSKDSS
« on: June 09, 2020, 06:30:36 PM »

Main control # WR5530806 was replaced. Only condenser fan will run. Does this control board need
programming? Thanks

Offline dab147315

• Technician
Re: GE fridge model# PFE28PSKDSS
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2020, 09:48:38 AM »
Board does not did to be program.Something maybe loading down the DC voltage. Alot of problems with the fresh food fan motor.Unplug it and see if the other loads come back to life. If not that fan start by unplugging the other DC loads on the board one at a time.Main thing check for codes. you should be able to run each fan motor through diagnostic unless it is a Non-dispenser Model.

Offline Matzie66

• Technician
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2020, 06:04:13 PM »
Hi
    Unable to get fridge into service mode. I find that when something doesn,t enter service mode problem is usually with
main control board which in this case would be a faulty new board. Could the dispenser board be bad?

Offline Matzie66

• Technician
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2020, 06:02:50 PM »
Hi
   Fridge won,t go into service diagnostics mode. Any suggestions? No error codes ever displayed.