Get Answers to your Appliance Repair Questions

Disclosure: This website contains affiliate links, Meaning I get a commission if you decide to make a purchase through my links, at no cost to you.

Your Privacy Rights

Washer Parts  ·   Dryer Parts  ·   Refrigerator Parts  ·   Dishwasher Parts  ·   Range/Cooktop/Oven Parts  ·   All Appliance Parts 

Author Topic: Speed Queen duplex dryer Model number SSE807 WF -U (upper) and -L ( Lower)  (Read 304 times)

Online Thorning

• Technician

I have just been given the above model Speed Queen duplex  dryer.  The s/n is 1411012533. This is an electric dryer assembly package that has 2 dryers -one on top and one on the bottom. The controls are located on a panel on the front between the units. It is in very nice clean condition with a minor problem on one unit which I can fix with normal tools and supplies.  I would like to separate these  units but need some advice as to the best way to do it since all the controls  for both top and bottom are on a single panel in the middle. As I see it all the controls are isolated from each other . It also has two separate power cords. I cannot find a parts listing and if anyone has such a list I would like to get it especially to see if the bare metal control panel is available. Pictures of the unit will follow on a later entry

Offline manden

• Technician

Online Thorning

• Technician
Thanks for the part info. This info will be helpful

Online Thorning

• Technician
In checking the various sources for used dryers I have noted several more of these duplex dryers show up for sale recently. I have always seen the top dryer/bottom washer units for sale but for whatever reason these duplex units are showing up now for sale. I did not think that they were even made until I bought one hoping to split it up into 2 separate units. That did not happen and it was sold to someone who wanted that  specific type of unit. FWIW this Speed Queen duplex unit was full size both top and bottom.