Get Answers to your Appliance Repair Questions

Disclosure: This website contains affiliate links, Meaning I get a commission if you decide to make a purchase through my links, at no cost to you.

Your Privacy Rights

Washer Parts  ·   Dryer Parts  ·   Refrigerator Parts  ·   Dishwasher Parts  ·   Range/Cooktop/Oven Parts  ·   All Appliance Parts 

Author Topic: Wanting to Run S68PXGCN-1002 at Low Speed  (Read 170 times)

Offline SammyD22

• VIP Member
Wanting to Run S68PXGCN-1002 at Low Speed
« on: April 23, 2020, 02:10:48 PM »

Hello All,
              So I have a nearly brand new S68PXGCN-1002. I would like to run in one direction at low speed with as much torque as possible. I'm not sure which direction I will need it to turn just yet, so if you could also tell me how I might reverse the direction.

I have tested the six wires leading to what I think are the coils, but seem to be finding what I think are center tapped coils and I'd really hate to fry this motor.

Thank You,
Sam

Offline SammyD22

• VIP Member
Re: Wanting to Run S68PXGCN-1002 at Low Speed
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2020, 02:18:50 AM »
Reading over my post I notice I forgot to mention that the terminal box on top of the motor is intact. All wiring is factory. I can make any necessary jumpers.

Thanks again,
Sam

Offline SammyD22

• VIP Member
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2020, 01:37:05 PM »
Well I was hoping to have this resolved by this evening as I had planned on constructing the rest of machine around this motor. I have plans for a project here that I would really like to complete and use. If anyone has any knowledge of this motor and the wiring required I would really appreciate hearing from you.

Thanks again,
John

PS. Sweet baby Jesus with the captcha already. I'm logged in here.

Offline SammyD22

• VIP Member
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2020, 07:46:40 PM »