Get Answers to your Appliance Repair Questions

Disclosure: This website contains affiliate links, Meaning I get a commission if you decide to make a purchase through my links, at no cost to you.

Your Privacy Rights

Washer Parts  ·   Dryer Parts  ·   Refrigerator Parts  ·   Dishwasher Parts  ·   Range/Cooktop/Oven Parts  ·   All Appliance Parts 

Author Topic: Whirlpool top load washer  (Read 213 times)

Offline Thorning

• Technician
Whirlpool top load washer
« on: April 06, 2020, 04:12:42 PM »

The above model washer with a control panel W10857313 Rev B is no longer able to turn on . Nothing  activates. This happened according to the customer after a significant electrical storm in the area.. The main control panel was removed for exam but no damaged item was noted except one small capacitor . This item was not blistered or burned however. A new panel is quite expensive. Does anyone have any experience for this washer control panel or is there another place I should be looking at ?

Offline Thorning

• Technician
Re: Whirlpool top load washer
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2020, 04:15:16 PM »
Not sure why it did not show but the model number is WTW4816FW2   and S/N C8122e1357

Offline Thorning

• Technician
Re: Whirlpool top load washer
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2020, 10:13:25 AM »
I guess I had a brain Fart  when I listed the problem under Dryers and it should have been washers. If you read this please move it to the washer category.  Ref Whirlpool washer Model Whirlpool WTW4816FW2