Get Answers to your Appliance Repair Questions

Disclosure: This website contains affiliate links, Meaning I get a commission if you decide to make a purchase through my links, at no cost to you.

Your Privacy Rights

Washer Parts  ·   Dryer Parts  ·   Refrigerator Parts  ·   Dishwasher Parts  ·   Range/Cooktop/Oven Parts  ·   All Appliance Parts 

Author Topic: Kenmore Elite dripping from...what is this? (pics)  (Read 238 times)

Offline Tim9999

• VIP Member
Kenmore Elite dripping from...what is this? (pics)
« on: April 04, 2020, 01:24:33 PM »

Hey guys,

I have a leaky Kenmore Elite that's about 7 years old, model is listed as 592-49003 but I can't for the life of me find that model on any parts websites.

Leak is coming from the unit that the water lines come out of. Specifically, the nozzle which connects to the main water line. Drips about once every two seconds when the cold water is on and the machine is not running. Hoses are in good shape and as you can see in the pic, drip happens when hose is disconnected as well. None of the other nozzles on the unit are leaking.

Any help on what this thing is called and where a fella could get a new one, would be very much appreciated.

Offline scrapiron

• Technician
  • Service Tech Since 1974
Re: Kenmore Elite dripping from...what is this? (pics)
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2020, 11:41:39 PM »
If you could post a picture of the model/serial number sticker, Someone should be able to find a part number for the water valve.

Offline Pnwdad1981

• Technician
  • Professional appliance tech for over a decade
Re: Kenmore Elite dripping from...what is this? (pics)
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2020, 10:33:17 AM »
Need new cold valve assy, simple. Debris got in and damaged the valve seal or just wore out from age. Your model number is on the front cabinet when you open the door identified by “mod#” . Good luck.
🌲PNW Chris🌲